Table Of Contents
- Blackberry 8900 (Javelin) Block Diagram
- Blackberry 8900 (Javelin) PCB
- Blackberry 9000 (Bold) Block Diagram
- Blackberry 9000 (Bold) PCB Front
- Blackberry 9000 (Bold) PCB Back
- Blackberry 9500 (Storm) Block Diagram
- Blackberry 9500 (Storm) PCB
Welcome to Mobile Phone Guide
Table Of Content
- System connector
- AVILMA & BETTY
- RAP3GS & FM Radio
- OMAP, BT & IrDA
- User interface
- RF Part
- Signal Overview
- Component finder
Table Of Content
- General Repair Information
- Pathfinder for workshop staff
- Exploded view
- Spare parts overview
- General recycling recommendation
- Level 2 solder components
- Nokia Online (NOL)
- Service Tools
- Upper block disassembly
- Upper block assembly
- Lower block disassembly
- Lower block assembly
- Legend for quick trouble shooter
- Quick trouble shooter - Power ON
- Quick trouble shooter - Charging
- Quick trouble shooter - No Service
- Quick trouble shooter - WLAN/Bluetooth
- Quick trouble shooter - GPS
- Quick trouble shooter - Earpiece
- Quick trouble shooter - IHF Speaker
- Quick trouble shooter - Display
- Quick trouble shooter - Microphone
- Quick trouble shooter - ITU Keypad
- Quick trouble shooter - S60 Keypad
- Quick trouble shooter - MM Keypad
- Quick trouble shooter - Review Key
- Quick trouble shooter - Volume Keys
- Quick trouble shooter - Camera Key
- Quick trouble shooter - Flashlight
- Quick trouble shooter - AV Connector
- Quick trouble shooter - USB
- Quick trouble shooter - CMOS Camera
- Quick trouble shooter - Main Camera
- GONOGO Test
- Battery Test
Sony Ericsson K800 Service Manual
Motorola M3588 Level 1 Service Manual
M3682 Level 3 Sservice Manual
More nokia secret codes:
Spelling out the word HELP you get customer service, kinda cool
On the main screen type
*#06# for checking the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity).
*#7780# reset to factory settings.
*#67705646# This will clear the LCD display(operator logo).
*#0000# To view software version.
*#2820# Bluetooth device address.
*#746025625# Sim clock allowed status.
*#62209526# - Display the MAC address of the WLAN adapter. This is available only in the newer devices that supports WLAN like N80
#pw+1234567890+1# Shows if sim have restrictions.
*#92702689# - takes you to a secret menu where you may find some of the information below:
1. Displays Serial Number.
2. Displays the Month and Year of Manufacture
3. Displays (if there) the date where the phone was purchased (MMYY)
4. Displays the date of the last repair - if found (0000)
5. Shows life timer of phone (time passes since last start)
*#3370# - Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) activation. Increase signal strength, better signal reception. It also help if u want to use GPRS and the service is not responding or too slow. Phone battery will drain faster though.
*#3370* - (EFR) deactivation. Phone will automatically restart. Increase battery life by 30% because phone receives less signal from network.
*#4720# - Half Rate Codec activation.
*#4720* - Half Rate Codec deactivation. The phone will automatically restart
If you forgot wallet code for Nokia S60 phone, use this code reset: *#7370925538#
Note, your data in the wallet will be erased. Phone will ask you the lock code. Default lock code is: 12345
Press *#3925538# to delete the contents and code of wallet.
*#7328748263373738# resets security code.
Default security code is 12345
Unlock service provider: Insert sim, turn phone on and press vol up(arrow keys) for 3 seconds, should say pin code. Press C,then press * message should flash, press * again and 04*pin*pin*pin#
Change closed caller group (settings >security settings>user groups) to 00000 and ure phone will sound the message tone when you are near a radar speed trap. Setting it to 500 will cause your phone 2 set off security alarms at shop exits, gr8 for practical jokes! (works with some of the Nokia phones.)
Press and hold “0″ on the main screen to open wap browser.
Code to lock keys. Press together *7
Note:  (pause) means the * key held in until box appears.
Select phone line - (use this to write things below the provider name):
   0 0 8  1 
Add phonebook to main menu:
   1 0 5  1 
Add messages to main menu: